Do you know over 1.45 Billion people travel in the single year of 2018? By the year, the growth of international tourists will be between 3% and 4%, compared to 2018, and that's why travel agency business is so accessible nowadays.
Travel Agencies' audience is worldwide and what is a better way to reach out to their potential customers except for A Best Travel Agency Website? No matter what, if you don't have a good website, then it means you are far behind from your competitors.
The main reason for Create Travel Agency Website is to reach out to the maximum number of customers. Let me help you a little bit and makes your work easier and handful. In this article, I am going to tell you "Why and How to Create Travel Agency Website."
Why You Need a Travel Agency Website?
Let's start with Why?
The heart of any business is its customers and clients, and in some cases, it's website also. A travel agency is one of such businesses that requires a user-friendly website but it's very important to understand Why You Need to Create Travel Agency Website?
While decide to plan for travel every traveler looks up to the internet for information. So, think yourself whether it is okay or not to own a good user-friendly website that serves their potential visitors with all of the information they want for?
Here are some of the core reasons "Why You Need to create travel agency Website."
- Attract and grab new clients: When you succeed in making yourself available on the internet, an eye-catching website helps you to grab the attention of new clients. Your website is the reason of capturing maximum number of customers.
- Find and book tours easily: An easy to find and fast tour booking service puts extra value on the website because your targeted audiences are not just Young People who are up to date with the latest trends but work seamlessly for all.
- Delivers your full services to your customers: Your attractive and appealing website can efficiently deliver and introduce all of your available services to your customers. Therefore, it is your term to deliver the full services you offer and summarize all the requirements of any traveling plan.
- Help to create brand image and value: most of the customer's surf online before they make their contact with any travel agency. When they found you on the internet, your customers feel more comfortable and confident. These are increases brand values and much more.
- 24/7 interaction & service: 24/7 service is a great advantage having a website because the traditional approach of visiting an office for making any travel plans is now officially over. Now, you will be able to serve your customers 24/7 with any information they need.
- Customer feedback get Improved website: Customer feedback undoubtedly improves the service as well as the website; also, you will have the advantage to improve your business accordingly. More feedback means a more improved website and more customer retention.
- Easy distribution of new offers: A website is a great source to learn about a new traveling place and new offers from any travel agency. You can offer exclusive offers and advertise your agency through the website freely, effectively, and strategically without any difficulty and troubles.
Create website for travel agency always need some key work and requirements to successfully launch the site. Selecting a domain name, a template to customize the template is a long process to do. Here we use Joomla CMS platform to publish the website however, you can use your preferred platform also.
Here is the key requirements below,
- Domain Name: Choose an easy to remember and attractive domain name.
- Web Hosting: Select a trusted source to buy web hosting.
- Joomla: Download the latest version of Joomla.
- Template: Pick a contemporary and responsive template.
- Page Builder: Use a page builder. Our recommendation Quix- Joomla Page Builder.
Step 01: Select a Domain Name
At first, you need a simple, understandable, and easy to remember domain name. A right domain name is always an essential thing while you are trying to create a travel agency website. Because it captures, the first impression of website visitors also affects your SEO and defines your brand.
If you don't know any trusted source about registering your domain name, you can visit Siteground to get your preferred offer with minimal cost.. Consider the following tips, although it is not mandatory at all.
- Make it simple and easy to remember.
- Consider to end with .com, .net or .org.
Step 02: Choose a Web Hosting
In the second step, you have to choose web hosting. From the huge options of web hosting around, you can select any of them. If you confused enough with their offerings, you can visit Siteground to get your preferred offer with minimal cost.
When you are dealing with web hosting, consider the following tips,
- Page Load Speed: How fast is the hosting provider? It should load your site within the possibly shortest time (500-700 ms).
- Customer Support: You'll have to sort out issues with support at some point – therefore you should choose a host that has good-quality and responsive customer support.
Step 03: Install Joomla
Now it's time to install Joomla. To create awebsite for travel agency you need a platform and that's why we use Joomla here. There is multiple processes for Joomla installation; however, to make the installation butter smooth, we have a dedicated blog post about "How to Install Joomla - A Step by Step Guide". Follow the following link to install Joomla.
Besides these, we provide documentation and video tutorial for you, in case you need any further help.
Step 04: Choose Template
Before uploading a template, you need to choose a suitable template to create travel agency website. You can choose any of your preferred template from our extensive collection of Joomla Template Directory. Remember, your selected Joomla template must be responsible and contemporary designed.
Check the following factors while you choose a template,
- Support: It's great to have technical support included, as these people can fix any issue for you.
- Pricing Plan: It should be affordable like you must not buy or download a template with minimal features and maximum price.
- Updates: Joomla constantly updates their system. Make sure your template provider also updates their templates frequently to make sure it will work with the latest releases.
- Documentation: From time to time, you'll need to check some features to learn how they work. Be sure there is a place where you can do so.
- Responsiveness and Cross-Browser Compatibility: This means your template should look great in every browser as well as on any mobile device.
- Customizability: Check out which template features can be customized by yourself. For example, look for templates that have many module positions.
Here, I have chosen Valley - Best Joomla Travel Agency Template.
Reasons behind choosing the template is its features and functionalities,
- 2 Homepage
- 4 Dedicated Inner-page with Multiple Sub-pages
- Destination Management
- Region Management
- Adventure Type Management
- Full-Featured Blog
- Typography Control
- Mobile Responsive
- Easy Customizable
- Drag and Drop Development
- Dedicated Support
- Helix Framework
- Speed Optimized
- Quick-start Package included
- Joomla Page Builder - Quix
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Dynamic Navigation Menu
- SEO Optimized
- Google Font Support with social icon
- Constant Update
Step 05: Upload a Template
To upload a template, go to Extensions > select Extension Manager > Browse the extension package file (template file) > Upload & Install.
Joomla gives three more options to install extensions. Find from the following link "How to Install Joomla Template".
After that, you still need to activate the template and you do that under Extensions > Template > Styles. Here, click the star icon to the right of the template name to make it the default site.
Step 06: Customize the Template
Here we use the Quickstart package to customize the template of Valley - Best Joomla Travel Agency Template. Quickstart package is elementary and user-friendly, that's why this will be our humble recommendation for you. However, you can customize the template in your own preferred way, as well.
Note: Quickstart package is available with each and every template of our Joomla Template Directory.
To start the Quickstart package first, you have to download the .zip file from our template directory then install it manually. It is the same kind of process as installing Joomla. First, extract the template quickstart .zip file and find out the template folder from the localhost. Your domain looks like this, https://localhost/template-name.
After clicking the folder file an installation interface will appear. Fill in the necessary information and proceed to the next option by clicking the next button.
Click on the next button to proceed. Database restoration will start now and after completing an interface will appear like below,
Now it's time to site setup. Click the next button to finish,
Ready to start using your site! Click the visit your site front end button,
Now a full front end view will appear of your chosen template like below,
Now login with Joomla administrative and go to Quix dashboard. Select the page you want to customize,
Lets Customize Valley.
Example 1: Here we customize the text of Contact Us page and the result is below,
Example 2: Let's add some Quix element in the Blog page,
Example 3: Changing image is just a matter of seconds in Quix. Here we change the background image,
Customization with Quix Joomla Page Builder is much more simple and straightforward work than you ever thought. Here we have shown more or less 3 examples of customization of Valley-Best Travel Agency Website for you. However, you can create and customize your entire travel agency website without coding with Quix visual page builder as you want to.
Step 07: Add Extensions
Extensions are like coded shortcuts that add extra functionality to your website. It can help you track the health of your website also add more value while creating a website for travel agency. Joomla has a central extensions database at extensions.joomla.org There are thousands of extensions to choose from.
You will be able to install the Extensions directly from the directory. Follow the step-by-step guidepost to install or add an extension to your website.
"How to create travel agency website without coding?"- I think you got the answer from the above information. Once your Joomla website is ready, try to share this resource with others so that it could assist them in building their website without facing any difficulties.
In the meantime, let us know your thoughts on our guide in the comment box below. Your comments can improve our guide.