Write for Us
The ThemeXpert blog now accepts and welcomes guest contributions.
Want to have your work featured here? Awesome! Please follow the guidelines below.
The type of content we’re looking for
Our no.1 goal with this blog is making it a great resource for people working with Joomla, WordPress & Digital Marketing.
Every topic we write has to be of interest to our readers and provide some direct value. If you think you can give us an article/post/resource, then you’re just the right person we’re looking for!
Some fine details:
- List posts, tutorials, quick how-to posts … they’re all good as long as they make the thing described above possible.
- The content needs to be original. As in, never before published anywhere else.
- I really can’t emphasize this enough, your content cannot violate any copyright laws.
Here are some of our posts (for inspiration):
- How to Choose the Best Joomla Hosting in 2019 (Compared)
- 24 Free SEO Tools In 2019
- How To Fix A Hacked Joomla Website
- How To Track & Display WordPress Post Views Without Any Plugin
- 1000+ words, please.
- Images, images, images!
- Examples, examples, examples!
- Internal links to other content on our sites (that way we know you care).
- If an expression or piece of advice sounds obvious, delete it.
- Good headings and subheadings.
Note. We retain the copyright of every post published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your work elsewhere.
We read and go through all submissions. If you send it, we’ll read it! And you’ll get an answer too. However:
- It might take us 1-2 weeks before we get around to your submission.
- Please wait at least 3 weeks before resubmitting.
- Our publication schedule tends to be loooong. So you might have to wait up to 3 months to get your work published. That being said, if we totally love your article, we might rush it through … to, like, next week or so.
How to get your work published here
- Start by coming up with 3 headline ideas that you think could work well.
- Tell us exactly how our readers will benefit from each of those posts.
- Send your ideas via the form below (please don’t send us complete articles), along with 4-5 links to your previous work.
- We will take a look at them, reach back to you and let you know what’s next.