"There is no such thing as information overload. There is only bad design." A famous saying by Edward Tufte American statistician. Well said, isn't it? Okay, I have another quote from Paul Rand, an American art director, and that is "Design is the silent ambassadors of your brand."
Now, the question is why I am telling you about this. Doesn't make any sense, Right?
Do me a favor, just combined those two quotes. What will be the possible output? Any guesses?
Okay. It will be Infographic. A great way of visually attractive representations of information and capturing the desired attention for your brand. A creative way to put a thousand words and depict them using a picture.
Readers are always looking for quick access of information, and that's why there's been plenty of infographic creator and free infographic makers on the internet now. However, to make things easy for you here we comes with a list of best infographic maker.
Let's check um.
What and How to Make an Infographic?
Before digging in, it is required to know, what is infographic is? Also, how to make a good infographic?
Infographics are quick and precise graphic visual representations of information, data, images, and much more knowledge intended things. It can make thousand of information in an at a glance view position. Some important points to be noted,
- Get a quick overview of a topic
- Explain a complex process
- Summarize a long report
- Compare and contrast multiple options
Here's an example for you,
Nowadays, the solution for particular issues on online is so common. Therefore, you have every solution there, then why not Infographic? There's been tons of infographic creator available on the internet now. Just choose one of them and follow the further instructions.
"Design anything. Publish anywhere" The ultimate goal of Canva. Canva is one of the best and the most used online design tool and infographic creator of recent time. Both designers and non-designers can easily make up any fresh design using Canva's drag-and-drop feature and professional layouts and creative stuff.
Therefore, to make an infographic, you will first need to choose your favored category from their immense collection. The whole process of creating an infographic with its menu and design elements is pretty simple based on your exact design need for any purpose.
The free plan of Canva is quite impressive that you will get access to 300 000 photos and illustrations, unlimited folders, sharing and resizing options with 30 days free trial.
- Stock images and illustrations
- Social media graphics
- Library of fonts
- Drag & drop editor
- Custom templates
- Customizable branding
- Photo editing
- Resize designs
- Photo filters
- Stock vectors & photographs
- Icons, shapes & elements
- Multiple document types
- Graphs, mind maps, charts, & diagrams
- Free: With 30 days of free trial.
- Pro: $9.95 per month if billed yearly. $12.95 per team member if billed monthly.
Piktochart is a multi-format based just a simple, intuitive tool that helps you and your team to make infographics, presentations, posters, reports, and flayers with the visual impact they deserve without the complexity and no substantial designer fees.
You can select your preferred templates from their directory or create your own infographic for any purpose like social media infographic, real estate infographic, business plan infographic. After selecting any template, you can simply drag and drop to add any graphic elements and text to your canvas also upload your own images.
Piktochart has more than 400 fully customizable themes with objects, graphs, retina-ready images, and colors that you can edit and adjust as your preference; Therefore, some are free, and others require Lite or Pro plan.
- Charts and maps
- Design flexibility
- High-res downloads
- Functional innovation
- Ready to use graphics
- Variety of banner types
- Export as different file types
- Free: With 30 days of free trial.
- Pro: $24.17 per month & Charging $290 a year.
- Pro Team: $43.33 per month for 2 members & Charging $520 a year.
Education & Nonprofit:
- Individual Pro: $39.99 per year.
- Pro Team: $79.98 for 2 members per year.
Infogram is an intuitive visualization tool giving anyone the power to visualize and share data in minutes. Create rich content and simple infographics from complex data sets. It is best for number and data lovers yet a limited choice for artistic perspective.
The making process is just some easy steps of work: sign up first, pick a template, visualize the data, and publish it. Infogram is one of the best options when dealing with statistics, graphs, and maps.
Compared to 550+ for the premium versions elements, you can use only a limited number of interactive charts types and maps types with the free version. The feature increases cordially with the pro plan.
- Customizable premium themes and layouts
- 1 million+ royalty-free images
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Data import from spreadsheets & cloud services
- Multi-format visualization exports
- Interactive dashboards, reports & charts
- Engagement analytics
- Real-time data import
- More than 35 chart types
- Different map types
- different library size
- Basic plan: Free forever with free trial.
- Pro plan: $25 per month. $19 per month if billed yearly.
- Business plan: $79 per month. $67 per month if billed yearly.
- Team plan: $179 per month. $149 per month if billed yearly.
- Enterprise plan: By quote.
Easel.ly is another best free infographic maker and the only infographic tool that comes with a dedicated design team. You can visualize almost any kind of information with it, and that's why 3 million people who have created infographics with Easel.ly already.
First, you need to pick a ready template from a long list of already made one, then you can add in shapes, backgrounds, charts, and a search bar and drop-down menu on the side will let you filter the template results.
You don't require an account to create an infographic even you will be able to download your finished infographic for free. However, Easel.ly provides some attractive pricing plan with lots of additional features.
- Different types of infographics
- Add your prefered objects
- Change background and background color
- Add shapes and control their opacity
- Text menu
- Dynamic charts
- Upload scalable vector Graphics, PNG, and other image file formats
- Grid view
- Share and reuse infographics
- Group share with shareable link
- Access thousands of infographic design templates and images
- Support from professional designers
- Basic plan: Free.
- Pro plan: $4 per month.
- Enterprise: By quote
- Students: 50% off. $2 per month.
Venngage infographic creator, one of the best free infographic makers, offers you very few different options to pick from in terms of what it is you want to create before signing in. You can choose your favoured one from hundreds of professional templates for things like posters, promotions, reports, and of course, infographics.
You can start creating your infographic design and can tell your story visually by adding (What they call Widget) text sections, icons, charts, maps, photos, and many more resources. It's a simple 3 step process.
Some of the resources are for premium use; therefore, you need to upgrade your plan in order to use them. Free pan covers 5 images per month, but the premium plan gives you access 50 premium templates and assets with it.
- Business and premium templates
- Custom templates
- Unlimited infographics
- 100 image uploads
- Add multiple pages
- Premium charts
- Premium icons and charts
- Privacy controls
- Team sharing and collaboration
- Export PDF, PNG, Hi-Res PNG, and interactive PDF PDFS
- Unlimited support
- Free: For students.
- Business: $49 per month for business organization.
- Premium: $19 per month for individual.
These was the list guys. Which one is your favorite, let me know in the comment section below. We always valued your opinion.