An Overview of the Most Awaited Elements Update
- Gallery Element: Added responsive grid control, Filter button styles, New masonry layout, and Overlay title-caption styles.
- Button Element: Added new border type.
- Blurb Element: Added background color for image and icon, Added image border.
- Testimonial Carousel: Added grid layout, Image control, Items styles, Image border, and Quotation.
- Slider Pro: Added bar navigation + button icon.
- Accordion Element: Added collapse option for first item.
- Media Carousel Element: Added content and caption styles.
- Form Element: Captcha validation improved.
- Person Element: Added border, and padding for image.
- Image Element: Improved media border, caption border, caption background, and icon styles.
- Video Pro Element: Improved options settings.
One of the significant improvements of this Quix release is the updated Gallery element. This time we have resolved several issues with Gallery element, and we have added some extremely workable features like responsive grid control, filter button style, new masonry layout, and overlay title-caption style.We were exceptionally focused on adding responsive grid control and masonry layout so that you can optimize the use of space inside the web page by reducing any unnecessary gaps.
To test the updated Gallery element, add a Gallery from the Element List. Click on Layout from General Settings, and then enable Masonry to enjoy the updated Gallery element.
As we are dedicated to enhancing the beauty and workability of every element of our beloved Quix, we have added a new feature with the Button element. Excited to know? Well, we have added a new border type with Button. Confused? Okay, let me clarify you.
New." Now enable it and edit in a way that you want. There you will see Border Type, Border Width, Color, Border Radius, and Box Shadow. Enjoy the changes!
As you know, the blurb element is the combination of image, heading, and text element. It's like a shortcut. If you need to use all these 3 elements in one section, you can do it easily. All you need to do is select the element and edit the way you want.
- Select Add New Element from column
- Elements list modal will open
- From there select Blurb element
A Testimonial is one of the tested sources to gain the credibility of the users. Let your users know what your clients think about your services. To make Testimonial Carousel more functional and user-friendly, we have added grid layout, image control, item styles, and image border.
Updated Video Pro Element
Video pro element is now more user-friendly than ever before. Now you will be able to handle the customization phase of the Video pro element easily. It will enable you to modify its size, width, alignment, and other settings in a smoother way.
|Builder not loading ||Fixed|
|Admin Dashboard model warning||Fixed|
|Problem with icon positioning on Video pro element||Fixed|
|Problem with title, caption, outside arrow navigation, overlay animation and alignment options on Media Carousel ||Fixed|
|Problem with mage width max value on Image element ||Fixed|