This module is mostly used generating product price table, offered price table, package table for a business website. This is the most simple way to make a price table where you don't even need a single line of code. You can prepare a price table in a minute just following a few steps.
- Add New : - Add New : A button to add new table. You can add Items as many as you want according to your need.
- Duplicate : Clone the table with all its settings.
Once you click on a created table, some more settings will appear to configure below this.
- Package Title : Give your desired package title here.
- Make this table featured : If you want to make this table featured, set this option Yes
- Package Description : Write package description here.
- Currency : Define the currency.
- Amount : Set the amount of the package.
- Plan Type : Specify the plan type. ( ex. Month, Year, etc)
- Feature List : Describe the package's feature list.
- Button Text : Enter the button text here that is gonna place at the bottom of the price table.
- URL : Put the URL where you want to redirect your clients when they click on the price table below button.
- Open new window : Define that whether you want your clients to enter the URL in a new window or not.
- Btn icon : Choose an icon for the button.
- Btn icon placement : Set the position of the button.
- Button Type : You can either select Regular button or a Full Width button.
- Button Style : You can choose a button style with some pre-built settings and color.
- Text Alignment : Set the position of the text used in the module.
- Animation : Choose an animation effect that how you want the module to appear.
- Text Color : Choose a color for the texts.
- Background Color : Choose a background color.
- Use Border : Define that you want the border or not. If you set it to Yes, then you need to set a couple of settings too that would appear below this like Border Width, Border Radius, and Border Style.
- Featured BG Color : Select a background color for the header of the pricing table.
- Featured Text Color : Choose a color for the header text.
- Featured Title Font : Select a font style for the header text.
- Table Heading Padding : You can define the amount of padding pixel for Top, Right, Bottom and Left as well for the table heading.
- Package Title Font : Select a font style for the package title text.
- Title Margin : You can define the amount of margin pixel for Top, Right, Bottom and Left as well for the title area.
- Title Color : Choose your preferred color for the title text.
- Package Description Font : Select a font style for the Package Description text.
- Description Margin : You can define the amount of margin pixel for Top, Right, Bottom and Left as well for the description area.
- Description Color : Choose color for the description text.
- Package Currency Font : Choose a font style for the currency text.
- Currency Color : Select a color for currency text.
- Package Amount Font : Select a font style for the Package Amount text.
- Amount Color : Choose a color for the amount text.
- Package Plan Type Font : Select a font style for the Package Plan Type text.
- Plan Color : Select a color for Plan Type text.
- Body Background Color : Select a Background color for the body of the module.
- Body Font : Select a font style for the body text.
- Table Body Padding : You can define the amount of padding pixel for Top, Right, Bottom and Left as well for the body.
- Use Border : If you want to use a border, enable this feature first then you need to define the border width and border style as well that you can find after enabling this feature.
- Feature List Item Padding : You can change the padding value of feature list item. By default its 10px.
- Footer Background Color : Choose a color for the footer background.
- Table Footer Padding : You can change the padding value of footer area. By default its 20px.
- Use Custom Style for Button : If you enable this option, you'll find a bunch of settings to configure the button style manually.
You can find the button configuration settings only if you enable the Use Custom Style for Button feature.
- Margin : You can define the amount of margin pixel for Top, Right, Bottom and Left as well for the module.
- Padding : You can define the save of padding pixel for Top, Right, Bottom and Left as well for the module.
Grow rapidly with our Joomla SEO service done by the veterans
With over 12 years of business and a vast array of Joomla templates and extensions, we know Joomla SEO better than anyone you could possiblly hire.Improve my ranking