This module is to create a block number at the beginning of a paragraph with changing its colors, styles, background. It is the most simple and time-saving way you can get your desire work done in a minute.
- Heading : Write the Heading Text here.
- Content : Write main Content Text here.
- Block Number : Write the block number you want to show before of the content text.
- Block Size : Define the size of the Block Number
Write the block size in the numeric form with px (pixel)
- Alignment : Set the text alignment of the entire Block Number section
- Animation : You can set an animation of how you want the Block Number section to appear
- Number Font : Customize the number font for the Block Number. You can choose from plenty of existing Google fonts and define its type ( Bold, Italic, and Underline, Uppercase, Lowercase, and Capitalize as well ), size, line height, and letter spacing.
- Block bg color : You can select the background color of the Block Number with this option.
- Block color : You can choose the Block Number color of with this option.
- Border Styling : You can enable or disable Border Styling with this option.
- Font : Set the font style of the content text.
- Color : Define the color of the content text here.
- Margin : You can define the amount of margin in pixel for Top, Right, Bottom and Left as well to your Block Number section.
- Padding : You can also define the amount of padding in pixel for Top, Right, Bottom as well as Left to your Block Number section.