Representing a slight profile of CEO and employees in a section make the website more trustworthy. This section makes the website much more well known and viewers can easily know about the team members of a company. You can do this by inserting image, heading, text element. Or you can use Person element instead of 3 separate elements.
To use this element, follow these steps.
- Select Add New Element from column
- An elements list modal will open
- From there select Animated Headline element
Here you’ll find three tabs - General, Styles, & Advanced.These tabs will help you to modify the element in your own way. You can make creative designs, edit settings, apply animations etc. The details are given below.
The general tab holds the basic settings of person element. You can do the following changes here:
- Image - To insert an image select the image from media manager. You can upload, an image and use it too. Moreover, you can use icons too from media manager. And if you want to use images from Google, just use the unsplash tab from media manager.
- Alternate text - Sometimes images don’t show up in every browser or site. In that case, you can use an alternate text and let your visitor know what was the image about.
- Link - Allows you to add a link to the image. If you want, you can set a link to the image moving to another page. This is optional.
- Name - You can write the name of the person in this field. You can design the name separately from typography field.
- Designation - Designation show that person’s position in the company. Is he the CEO or CTO or developer etc. This will give your viewer a clear idea on how best your company is in the professional field and who are the members.
- Description - Only showing the name and designation, won’t give the idea on how the person is or what is his work and in which field he works unless you give a brief description. To help you to write the description, a content field is provided.
- HTML Tag - HTML tag will set the title size according to html header tag. There are 6 tags - h1 to h6. H1 is the largest tag and h6 is the smallest tag. But if you want to resize larger than h1 or smaller than h6 then you need to change the title size from style tab.
Styles tab will help you to style up the person element. Here you’ll find five editing fields - Panel, Image, Name, Position and Description. The editing options are described in details below.
- Alignment - You can set the alignment via this field. You can set either left, center or right.
- Position- With the help of position field, you can set the position of image, icon, and content. For image or icon there are three positions available- left, top, right. For content, there are also three positions available- top, center and bottom.
- Padding- Padding allows you set space between the contents inside the column. If you find it necessary, you can use it.
- Spacing- This scroll bar will help you to set the space between contents and images. And it is available both in pixel and percentage.
- Border Radius- Border radius gives the corners of a border a round shape. If you want you can make the sharp corners a smooth round shape.
- Color - A few color picker is provided for different operations. You’ll find color setting options for headline, text and background.
- Font - Font option will help you to change the font of text. There are thousands of google font provided in a dropdown option. You can go for any of them.
- Weight- You can select the weight of specific fonts from the provided field. The higher the number of font weight you set, the bold your text will look.
- Size - You can control the size of both text and shape. Just scroll the slider and set the size. Or just provide a digit value for it in the value box situated right next to the slider.
- Transform- This field will help you to change the capitalize of the text. All you need to do is to select from the dropdown option.
- Style- This field will allow you to set the font style. You can set normal, italic or oblique.
- Decoration- You can decorate the text by selecting overline, underline or strikethrough.
- Line Height - Line height option will help you to set the height of each and every line. This will insert space between the lines.
- Letter Spacing -Letter spacing option will help you to set space between each and every letter. This will help you to avoid the collision between the letters.
- Text Shadow - Text shadow effect will help you to add a shadow under the digit or text to give a 3D look. You can even blur the effect to show your text clearly.
The advanced tab has the advanced level of settings. You can edit them if you find it necessary or just leave it just the way it is. Here you’ll find six fields : Element styles, Background, Border & Box Shadow, Animation, Custom CSS, and Identifier. These fields are described below in details.
- Element style - Here you’ll find the margin, padding and z-index option. Margin will help you to add space in accordance with page. Padding will help you to add space in accordance with the column. Z-index will work if you have 2 elements overlapping and you want to display the below element on top. Increment the z-index value and the below element will appear on top.
- Background - Background field will allow you to set a background in the column. You can set an image, a solid color or gradient effect of multiple colors.
- Border & Box Shadow - You can give a nice designed border and box shadow to your column. Set a border type, border radius if you want a bit of round shape in the corner. And box shadow effect will give your column a floating effect. You can set color to it, spread the color or add blur it.
- Animation - Animation field will allow you to add a transition effect to the element. Select the entrance animation from the given effects, set the delay time and enable the repeat option (this is optional).
- Custom CSS - This field is available only on PRO version If you are a developer then you can add CSS code of your own to the site by using this operation. Just write the code and click the apply button. You’re CSS code will be added to the content and it won't affect the existing css effect..
- Identifier - This field holds the CSS id of every specific content. This will help you to edit the CSS section if you want to bring any changes in css style.