Visit our website, go to DigiCom’s Addons Page, head over to your desired addon and use the download button to download your preferred one.
Installing plg_digicom_extendlicense.zip plugin is pretty simple. To do so,
- Go to
Extension> Manage> Installand under Install from Folder tab, select your downloaded plg_digicom_extendlicense.zip file and click Check and Install button. It will show you a successful installation message as soon as it installed successfully. Else, you can drop your downloaded file under the Upload Package File tab, and it will automatically upload your addon.
You can find it on the plugin list. What you need to do to enable it is-
- Go to
- Find the plugin from the list. You can use the search box to find it quickly. Just write
extendon the Ajax search box, and you’ll find it on the top of the module. After you find it, enable it just by clicking on the pointed area shown in the screenshot below.
Extend License Manually
Manual process a bit laborious. In case you are not using DigiCom-ExtendLicense addon, to do the task manually, follow the instruction below.
- Go to
- Use the search button to find a license ID.
- Click on the license ID which you want to extend and a modal window will appear.
- Click on the screenshot pointed area to change the customer/ authorship of the item/ product.
- ISSUE and EXPIRE date pickers allow you to make the new expiration date of the item/ product.
- Finally save it when you are done.