Do you display video testimonials on your website?
Video testimonials give visual customer feedback about your products or services. These feedbacks are more convincing and help you build trust with your customers. For instance, Wyzowl research shows that 2 out of 3 customers are more likely to purchase a product if they watch a testimonial video explaining its working and benefits.
Also, video testimonials are an effective way to drive more revenue for your brand. According to Strategic Factory, you can generate a whopping 62% more revenue with regular use of customer testimonials.
However, video creation is time-consuming with video recording, editing, and publishing. But, don’t worry! Many automated tools can solve your problem. One such tool is video testimonial software.
In this blog, let’s understand the features of the top video testimonial tools and the way to select a testimonial tool that best suits your business.
Best Video Testimonial Software Compared
|StoryPrompt|| ||Yes|| |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Contact for pricing
What is Video Testimonial Software?
A video testimonial software is an automated tool that helps you capture your customer testimonials on your website. Many software has the feature of sending a record link to the customer. The customer just has to click on the link and record the testimonial video.
Few other software allows you to embed a simple code on your website, and you can get started with video recording. Some video testimonial tools also have options to integrate forms, surveys, and rating tools to collect in-depth feedback.
Before selecting the right video testimonial software for your business, you must keep certain criteria in mind.
Things to Consider for Selecting a Video Testimonial Software
While choosing the right video testimonial software for your business, ensure that it has a customizable dashboard to see the video details, a rich video template library, analytics capability, and third-party integration.
A rich video template library ensures that you don’t have to create a testimonial campaign from scratch. Just edit the templates based on your business requirements, and you are good to go.
Customers use multiple channels like social media, email, or SMS to send their video feedback. A powerful dashboard helps you see all these video testimonials in a single place.
Survey and Online Reviews
Some video testimonial software helps you collect additional feedback via online surveys, interactive forms, or connect with review tools. In this way, you can collect holistic reviews in multiple formats and showcase them on your website.
Go for a testimonial tool that has AI-powered advanced analytics capabilities. These tools help you understand how your video performs on multiple platforms. In addition, advanced filtering options are handy to sort out testimonials via customer location or email ID.
Video Creation, Editing, and Publishing
Select a video testimonial tool that takes care of the entire video creation process in one go. Many software helps you create a video instantly using a link. Even while sending a mail or message, you can use embedded videos.
Some video testimonial software automatically removes the awkward pauses in the video and sharpens the video performance. Also, you can add your brand colors and logos to personalize the testimonial. If your client/customer faces issues while speaking on camera, automated script generation options to help them get started.
Video Widget allows you to display the video testimonials on your website better. You can display multiple videos in a carousel form and ensure diverse customer views on your website.
Many video testimonial software has a free trial period. Post the trial; you can subscribe to a basic plan. Some basic plan is free forever, while others are paid. Try out different tools and select the best software that suits your business needs.
Integration with popular social media apps like Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, etc., gives you multiple options to collect video testimonials. You can easily share a testimonial link on these platforms and collect feedback instantly.
Top 8 Video Testimonial Software for Your Business
There are various video testimonial tools available in the market to collect your customer feedback. However, based on our study, we have listed the top 8 video testimonial tools that suit your business.
StoryPrompt makes it easy for customers and employees to contribute authentic video testimonials about their experience with your company asynchronously, from any device. And, once the video responses have been received, it uses AI to automatically edit and produce professional, branded videos for your website and social channels. There is no need for expensive video editing and production.
- Built-in teleprompter takes the fear out of video and gives respondents the confidence to provide an authentic, highly effective video testimonial for your company.
- AI producers take the user-generated content and automatically produce professional videos with your own branding, music, and b-roll.
- Embed buttons and CTA’s into your prompt to create an interactive video – for example, to book a follow-up meeting
Best feature: Website Widgets: Add testimonials and prompts for lead generation to your site. No coding experience required.
- Free to start – collect up to 25 videos
- Brand Builder – $39/mo for 100 videos per month. All stories will display your own branding (billed yearly)
VideoAsk is one of the most popular video testimonial software. It also comes with interesting features like video creation, speech-to-text transcription, website conversion tracking, and team collaboration.
- Ask for video testimonials through email. Also, you can reply to customer emails via embedded videos through the VideoAsk platform.
- An intuitive dashboard helps you collect the video testimonials on a single platform.
- With the VideoAsk widget, you can place multiple video testimonials on your website.
- Multiple response formats like file upload, text, audio, calendar scheduling, and multiple-choice selection.
Best feature: Multi-language support and speech-to-text transcription
- Free ‘Start’ Plan
- Grow Plan - $24/month (billed yearly)
- Brand Plan - $40/month (billed yearly)
VideoPeel is one of the best video testimonial software that helps you collect customer testimonials in minutes. The major features of VideoPeel include remote video capture, video carousel player, video picture in picture, automation of customer video lifecycle, etc.
- Capture video from any part of the world with no login or App download.
- Use the right video carousel player to tag and publish videos.
- Get up to 6x times more engagement by tracking the customer video lifecycle.
- Integrate with popular apps like Amazon, Instagram, Facebook, Shopify, etc.
Best feature: In-depth analytics on video performance.
- 7-day free trial
- Pro Plan - $49/month (billed yearly)
- Premium Plan - $249/month (billed yearly)
- Enterprise Plan - Custom pricing
VocalVideo is another sought-after video testimonial software that allows you to collect, edit, and organize numerous videos in one go. You can personalize customer interaction using an optional video greeting.
- Collect audio and video testimonials from your customer by sharing a single link.
- Use 45+ advanced video collector templates to set up your video testimonial campaign.
- Automatically convert and customize customer responses to videos using brand logos and colors.
- Use superior editing features like adding filters, including soundtracks, or adding a call to action.
- Publish videos in Portrait, landscape, or square format.
Best feature: Advanced customization and editing of videos.
- 14-day free trial
- StarterPlan - $33/month (billed yearly)
- Team Plan - $99/month (billed yearly)
- Pro Plan - $299/month (billed yearly)
- Enterprise Plan - Custom pricing
Testimonial software is an all-in-one tool with major features like a single dashboard, analytics, dedicated landing page, video chat, etc.
- A dedicated landing page collects video testimonials via email, SMS, or social media.
- Easily view all the collected testimonials on a single dashboard.
- Use advanced analytics to understand the performance of videos on multiple marketing channels.
- Record video chat directly on your Testimonial account.
- Easy to embed one-line code for any website.
Best feature: Advanced analytics to spot the best-performing videos on your dashboard.
- Free starter plan
- Premium - $50/month (billed yearly)
- Ultimate - $150/month (billed yearly)
- Enterprise - Custom pricing
Boast is a video testimonial software with multiple functionalities like video testimonial collection, online reviews, and customer survey generation. With multiple feedback collections, you can better build trust with your customers.
- Use mobile-friendly forms to collect video feedback instantly.
- With sequences, you can automate feedback requests via email or SMS
- Incentivise your customers to submit feedback by gift cards from Starbucks or Amazon.
- Use mobile-friendly widgets to place customer testimonials at suitable places on your website.
Best feature: Advanced forms and surveys to collect feedback
- 14-day free trial
- Solo - $25/month (billed yearly)
- Plus - $50/month (billed yearly)
- Team - $100/month (billed yearly)
- Premium - $208/month (billed yearly)
Trust is a feature-rich rating and testimonial platform for businesses of all types. Its best features include a customizable dashboard, teleprompter, popups, widgets, and rating badges.
- Create interactive forms with welcome video messages.
- Use a teleprompter to generate manual video scripts to guide your customers and reduce pauses.
- Use a single dashboard to view ratings, videos, and reviews in one place.
- Integrate with other rating platforms like Trustpilot, ProvenExpert, and Google My Business.
Best feature: A rating badge displays your overall customer rating.
- 14-day free trial
- Starter - $16/month (billed yearly)
- Off the Ground - $41/month (billed yearly)
- Business - $83/month (billed yearly)
Vidmonials video testimonial software has reliable features like a feature-rich video library, customizable widgets, third-party integrations, etc.
- Easy to integrate Vidmonials with popular third-party apps like Shopify, Amazon, Facebook, and YouTube.
- AI-based advanced feedback collection and analytics platform.
- Convert text reviews to powerful testimonial videos.
- Auto-generated links for instant video feedback collection.
Best feature: Use embeddable videos to increase your website conversion rate.
- Flat price of 29 euros for 2 months
Testimonial Hero is a popular video testimonial software for collecting customer and employee testimonials. You can either create remote or on-site testimonials from the client’s location.
- A Testimonial Hero agent understands the client’s requirements and creates a video capture strategy.
- The agent coaches clients and customers to get the perfect video recording on-site or off-site.
- Editing the videos to high-quality 90-sec clips.
Best feature: Dedicated agent to understand the requirements and come out with a high-quality video.
- Contact for pricing
Summary: Use Video Testimonial Software to Boost Conversions
A video testimonial tool helps you build a better brand image for your business. Since video reviews are more lively and authentic, there are more chances of increasing your customer base. Also, video testimonials are a good way to increase customer trust and satisfaction.
Many video testimonial software come with integrated surveys, forms, and rating options. When you display the customer rating on your website, the visibility of your website increases, leading to higher revenue growth.
While selecting the video testimonial software, ensure that you check for the third-party integration options, video widgets, forms, single dashboard, and analytics features. Try out the free versions of the tools mentioned above before purchasing the paid plan.