You can choose any editing tool and free PSD templates resources for your starting.
Photo Editing Tools
- Sophisticated touch-up and retouching features
- Extensive filters and brushes
- Multi-layer editing
- 3D design functionality
- Pro editing tools
- Best-known photography software
- Over 8,000 templates
- Photo blur and vignette
- Image cropping and straightening
- Image transparency tool
- Design grids and photo frames
- Stickers and badges
- Add texture
- Speech bubble maker
- Photo enhancer
- Adobe font integration
- Responsive resize
- Overly support
This online photo editor is available via your browser, the iPhone and Android platforms, and provides a number of simple one-click functions and a relatively robust toolset. Perhaps the best feature of this app is just how easy it is to use.
- Over 2 million free effects
- Filters and overlays
- Creative editing app
- Mobile and desktop downloads or web interface
- Various Pixlr versions to choose from
Packed with design features you already love plus unique inventions like the Arc tool and Vector Networks, Figma helps you keep the ideas flowing. No need to stop to install, save, or export. It's what any good cloud software should be.
- Plugins for everything like stock imagery, charts, fonts, color accessibility, and more.
- Instant arc designs
- Less manual resizing
- Stretch to fill
- Private plugins
- Easy development.
Another giant photo editing software from the same owner of the Adobe Photoshop and Adobe XD. It will allow you to edit your pics in a straightforward, intuitive interface with a host of fantastic features, including:
- Face detection for photo organization
- Camera and lens-based corrections
- Brush and gradient adjustments
- Fixing and blurring tools
- Presets and professional filters
- Customizable sliders
- Multiple device support and sync
How to Learn Photo Editing?
You need to be able to see what is a good image and a bad image. The key is in your perception. Edit your images as per your judgment. Here, I am telling you the key points, but setting the standard level is totally up to you. For example, you can adjust the white level at whichever position you want to.
- Crop you image
- Adjust White Balance
- Adjust Contrast
- Remove Noise
- Sharpen Your Image
- Finalize Your Image and Share
Crop Your Image
Adjust White Balance
- or to better calibrate the image for the lighting conditions when it was shot.
- and a slider that you can fiddle with to fine-tune the overall lighting cast on an image.
Sharpen Your Image
- a scale from 0 to 100). Start at 50 percent, then adjust the level up or down to get the sharpness you prefer.
Finalize Your Image and Share
The Sky Is the Limit
I know, there are a lot of topics that I skipped. However, as a beginner, you can learn this steps and then go for further mission to get expertise. Let us know your feedback after reading this article through the comment box.