WHMCS is an incredible solution for the reseller that is able to handle automatic billing including sending invoices, collecting payments, taxes as well as support ticket requests for clients. It's compatible with all popular payment gateways like PayPal, Authorize.net, and Google Checkout. Besides, it's able to use several different currencies and create promotions targeting your particular clients.
One of our Joomla templates JoomHost is the first ever hosting template supported with WHMCS.
It's a minimalist and clean Joomla 3.7x template with multiple homepage layouts as well as 8 different header variations. Completely niche design, extreme typography control and SEO optimized characteristics make it the best in its category.
Now, I’m going to show you the step by step procedure of how you can install WHMCS in your site.
Head over to the WHMCS download page and download the last stable version of WHMCS. You will get a
Installation of WHMCS is absolutely simple with a few straightforward step. Find the steps below.
- Unzip the
.zipfile and upload on your webserver desire location.
- Open your browser and navigate to the following address www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/install/
- This will guide you through the rest of the installation process till the end.
For more information, go through the below link; http://help.whmcs.com/m/installation/l/678261-installing-whmcs
Now, let’s see how you can install and change your default WHMCS template.
- Head over to our website’s download page and download the
- Go to your web server cPanel> File Manager where you have already installed WHMCS and find the templates folder.
- Go to the folder and Upload and Extract the “tx_joomhost_whmcs.zip” file.
- Now, login to your WHMCS admin panel (www.yourdomain.com/whmcs/admin/)
- Under the Setup navigation menu, select General Settings
- Under General tab, select tx_joomhost_whmcs from the template drop-down menu.
- Click on the Save Changes button from the bottom part in order to successfully save the template as your default WHMCS template.