This module allows you to simply generate a line chart in a few seconds. Very much simple just need fewer clicks to configure and can be used in any type of web pages. No required any coding knowledge.
- Add New : - Add New : A button to add new Items. You can add Items as many as you want to make your own line chart.
- Duplicate : Clone the item with all its settings.
Once you click on a created item, some more settings will appear to configure below this.
- Label : Give a name of theItem.
- Data : Define the amount of the item.
Data must be in numeric form.
- Enable Responsive : Enable or disable responsiveness.
- Fill : If you enable this option, it'll fill the area under the line.
- Background Color : Choose the background color for the module.
- Border Color : Set the border color.
- Point Border Color : Set the color of the points border.
- Point Background Color : Define point background color.
- Point Hover Background Color : Set a color for point hover background.
- Point Hover Border Color : Choose a color for point hover border.
- Show Lines : You can either enable or disable showing lines.
- Padding : You can define the amount of padding pixel for Top, Right, Bottom and Left as well for the module.
- Margin : You can define the amount of margin in pixel for Top, Right, Bottom and Left as well for the module.