With this module, you can generate a circular chart with interactive color variations. Its allows you the control over changing data and instantly change the ratio of circular bars and therefore show the inputted data in a graphical way. Its the most trendy and easiest chart making module compared to other traditional related modules.
- Add New : A button to add new Items. You can add Items as many as you want to make a Circular Chart with this button.
- Duplicate : Clone the Item with all its settings.
Once you click on a created Item, a couple of settings will be appeared to configure.
- Label : The title of the Item.
- Data : Define the amount of that particular Item in numeric value.
Data must be in the numeric form as I defined a little earlier. Otherwise, it will not generate the chart.
- Background Color : You can select the background color of the item with this option.
- Border Color : You can choose the border color of the item with this option.
- Enable Responsive : You can enable or disable responsiveness with this option.
- Enable Border : This option allows you to enable or disable border for the item. You can also define the border width after you enable the option.
- Padding : You can also define the amount of padding in pixel for Top, Right, Bottom as well as Left to Doughnut Chart.
- Margin : You can set the amount of margin in pixel for Top, Right, Bottom and Left as well to the Doughnut Chart.