Media Carousel is the next level visual design that allows you to create image and video slider. Now you can easily design your image sliders and video sliders applying animations. Follow these steps to add media carousel to your section.
- Select Add New Element from column
- An element list modal will appear
- Select Media Carousel element A new popup will appear showing three tabs - General, Styles ,& Advanced. These tabs will help you to modify the element in your own way. You can add new fields, edit settings, apply animations etc. The details are given below.
The general tab holds the basic setting of media carousel. You’ll find the following editing options here.
- Fields Group - Fields group holds various image fields.A few sample fields are given in the fields group. You can duplicate an existed field using this square icon. You can delete an unnecessary field by clicking this basket icon. You can add a new field under existing field using this red + plus button. You’ll find a few settings of each field inside the fields group. These settings are described below.
- Title- Title field will help you to give the field a title for each image. This will help you to keep the track of every image in case you need to replace any image later.
- Image- Image field will help you to insert image or videos.
- Alternate Text- Provide an alternate text for the image in case you’re image doesn’t appear in the browser.
- Caption- You can write a caption underneath the image to let your visitors know the details of your image.
- Column- Set the number of images you want to display in a slide. You can set from 1 to 6 images in a single slide. This will save a lot of space. You can overlay any text you want over the slides.
- Height- You can customize the slide height in pixel by selecting custom height. Moreover you can set any image mode you want as there are 5 different modes available in the image mode option.
- Navigation- You can control the navigator of slider in various system. You can enable and disable arrow signs, dot navigators, and you can set different position of arrow.
- Behaviour- You can control the behaviour of slider. You can set an auto timer including infinite loops.
Styles tab will help you style up the element. Here you’ll find three editing fields : Image, Title and Navigation. The editing options are provided according to each field.
- Color - A few color picker is provided for different operations. You’ll find color setting options for text field, background of input box, setting a border color, button option etc.
- Border Type- Set a border type for images as there are a few option available including solid line, double line, dotted and dashed.
- Border Radius - There is a border radius available in the image field. You can control the radius of image by it. If you want a round shaped image then set the value of border radius more than 50.
- Font - Font option will help you to change the font of text. There are thousands of google font provided in a dropdown option. You can go for any of them. You can change the font of label and text field.
- Size - You can control the size of text and digits of both label and input field. Just scroll the slider and set the size. Or just provide a digit value for it in the value box situated right next to the slider.
- Line Height - Line height option will help you to set the height of each and every line. This will insert space between the lines.
- Letter Spacing -Letter spacing option will help you to set space between each and every letter. This will help you to avoid the collision between the letters.
- Text Shadow - Text shadow effect will help you to add a shadow under the text to give a 3D look. Or you can blur the effect to show your text clearly.
- Box Shadow- Add shadow effects under images to give it a floating look.
The advanced tab has the advanced level of settings. You can edit then if you find it necessary or just leave it they way it is. Here you’ll find six fields : Element styles, Background, Border & Box Shadow, Animation, Custom CSS, and Identifier. These fields are described below in details.
- Element style - Here you’ll find the margin, padding and z-index option. Margin will help you to add space in accordance with page. Padding will help you to add space in accordance with the column. Z-index will work if you have 2 elements overlapping and you want to display the below element on top. Increment the z-index value and the below element will appear on top.
- Background - Background field will allow you to set a background in the column. You can set an image, a solid color or gradient effect of multiple color.
- Border & Box Shadow - You can give a nice designed border and box shadow to your column. Set a border type, border radius if you want a bit of round shape in the corner. And box shadow effect will give your column a floating effect. You can set color to it, spread the color or add blur it.
- Animation - Animation field will allow you to add a transition effect to the element. Select the entrance animation from the given effects, set the delay time and enable the repeat option (this is optional).
- Custom CSS - This field is available only on PRO version If you are a developer then you can add CSS code of your own to the site by using this operation. Just write the code and click the apply button. You’re CSS code will be added to the content and it won't affect the existing css effect..
- Identifier - This field holds the CSS id of every specific content. This will help you to edit the CSS section if you want to bring any changes in css style.