Video element will help you to add YouTube, Vimeo and Customized videos in your site. By using this element you can use you own creative videos. Upload them in your Youtube channel and then just select it from video element to insert in your site. Or you can insert a reference video if you want to.
To use this element, follow these steps.
- Select Add New Element from column
- An elements list modal will open
- From there select Video element
Here you’ll find two tabs - General and Advanced.These tabs will help you to insert and modify the element in your own way. The details are given below.
The general tab holds the basic settings of video element. You can do the following changes here:
- Video Type - Video type will help you to set the type of video you want to insert. There is drop-down available showing three options- YouTube, Vimeo and Customized video.
- Video ID - YouTube videos and Vimeo videos have id’s for every individual video. So you can insert the video by using video id.
- Additional Options - In the additional option you’ll find the height and width changing option. With these scroll bars you can easily change the width and height of the video.
- Image - To insert a thumbnail image select the image from media manager. You can upload, an image and use it too. Moreover, you can use icons too from media manager. And if you want to use images from Google, just use the unsplash tab from media manager.
The advanced tab has the advanced level of settings. You can edit them if you find it necessary or just leave it just the way it is. Here you’ll find six fields : Element styles, Background, Border & Box Shadow, Animation, Custom CSS, and Identifier. These fields are described below in details.
- Element style - Here you’ll find the margin, padding and z-index option. Margin will help you to add space in accordance with page. Padding will help you to add space in accordance with the column. Z-index will work if you have 2 elements overlapping and you want to display the below element on top. Increment the z-index value and the below element will appear on top.
- Background - Background field will allow you to set a background in the column. You can set an image, a solid color or gradient effect of multiple colors.
- Border & Box Shadow - You can give a nice designed border and box shadow to your column. Set a border type, border radius if you want a bit of round shape in the corner. And box shadow effect will give your column a floating effect. You can set color to it, spread the color or add blur it.
- Animation - Animation field will allow you to add a transition effect to the element. Select the entrance animation from the given effects, set the delay time and enable the repeat option (this is optional).
- Custom CSS - This field is available only on PRO version If you are a developer then you can add CSS code of your own to the site by using this operation. Just write the code and click the apply button. You’re CSS code will be added to the content and it won't affect the existing css effect..
- Identifier - This field holds the CSS id of every specific content. This will help you to edit the CSS section if you want to bring any changes in css style.