Testimonial is used for representing a formal statement testifying the quality of a person or product. It makes the company look more trusted. Now you can add testimonial statements in your site easily with the help of Quix testimonial element.
To use this element, follow these steps.
- Select Add New Element from column
- An elements list modal will open
- From there select Testimonial element
Here you’ll find three tabs - General, Styles, & Advanced.These tabs will help you to modify the element in your own way. You can add new fields, edit settings, apply animations etc. The details are given below.
The general tab holds the basic settings of testimonial element. You can do the following changes here:
- Testimonial - Write the testimonial text in this field. In this input, type the testimonials you want to include.
- Name - You can write the name of the person in this field. You can design the name separately from typography field.
- Designation - Designation show that person’s position in the company. Is he the CEO or CTO or developer etc. This will give your viewer a clear idea on how best your company is in the professional field and who are the members.
- Image - To insert the person image select the image from media manager. You can upload, an image and use it. Moreover, you can use icons icons instead of image from media manager.
- Alternate text - Sometimes images don’t show up in every browser or site. In that case, you can use an alternate text and let your visitor know what was the image about.
- Caption - Captions are the texts provided under image. This text describes the details of the image.
Styles tab will help you to style up the testimonial. Here you’ll find four editing fields - Testimonial, Name, Position, and Image. The editing options are described in details below.
- Color - A few color picker is provided for different operations. You’ll find color setting options for text, name, designation and background.
- Font - Font option will help you to change the font of text. There are thousands of google font provided in a dropdown option. You can go for any of them.
- Weight- You can select the weight of specific fonts from the provided field. The higher the number of font weight you set, the bold your text will look.
- Size - You can control the size of both text and shape. Just scroll the slider and set the size. Or just provide a digit value for it in the value box situated right next to the slider.
- Transform- This field will help you to change the capitalize of the text. All you need to do is to select from the dropdown option.
- Style- This field will allow you to set the font style. You can set normal, italic or oblique.
- Decoration- You can decorate the text by selecting overline, underline or strikethrough.
- Line Height - Line height option will help you to set the height of each and every line. This will insert space between the lines.
- Letter Spacing -Letter spacing option will help you to set space between each and every letter. This will help you to avoid the collision between the letters.
- Text Shadow - Text shadow effect will help you to add a shadow under the digit or text to give a 3D look. You can even blur the effect to show your text clearly.
- Image Position - With the help of position field, you can set the position of image, icon, and content. For image or icon there are four positions available- left, right, top and bottom.
- Image Width - You can set the width of the image using the scroll bar provided in this field. You can set in pixel or percentage.
- Image Spacing - This scroll bar will help you to set the space between contents and images. And it is available both in pixel and percentage.
- Image Radius - Image radius gives the corners of the image a round shape. If you want, you can make the sharp corners a smooth round shape.
The advanced tab has the advanced level of settings. You can edit them if you find it necessary or just leave it just the way it is. Here you’ll find six fields : Element styles, Background, Border & Box Shadow, Animation, Custom CSS, and Identifier. These fields are described below in details.
- Element style - Here you’ll find the margin, padding and z-index option. Margin will help you to add space in accordance with page. Padding will help you to add space in accordance with the column. Z-index will work if you have 2 elements overlapping and you want to display the below element on top. Increment the z-index value and the below element will appear on top.
- Background - Background field will allow you to set a background in the column. You can set an image, a solid color or gradient effect of multiple colors.
- Border & Box Shadow - You can give a nice designed border and box shadow to your column. Set a border type, border radius if you want a bit of round shape in the corner. And box shadow effect will give your column a floating effect. You can set color to it, spread the color or add blur it.
- Animation - Animation field will allow you to add a transition effect to the element. Select the entrance animation from the given effects, set the delay time and enable the repeat option (this is optional).
- Custom CSS - This field is available only on PRO version If you are a developer then you can add CSS code of your own to the site by using this operation. Just write the code and click the apply button. You’re CSS code will be added to the content and it won't affect the existing css effect..
- Identifier - This field holds the CSS id of every specific content. This will help you to edit the CSS section if you want to bring any changes in css style.