You first need to download the Xpert Team Joomla extension from our website then just follow the instruction below regarding installation, and configuration.
Installing pkg_ateam.zip extension is absolutely simple. To do so,
- Go to
Extension> Manage> Installand from Install from Folder tab, select your downloaded pkg_ateam.zip file and click Check and Install button. It will show you a successful installation message as soon as it installed successfully.
Enable and Configuration
To enable it you need to-
- Go to
- Find a plugin named System - aTeam Ajax Plugin from the list. You can use the search box to find it quickly. Just write
teamon the Ajax search box and you’ll find it on the top of the module. After you find it, enable it just by clicking on it and set the Status to *Enable**.
- Then go to
- Find the module named aTeam. You can use the search box to find it quickly. Just write
teamon the Ajax search box and you’ll find it on the top of the module. After you find it, click on the pointed area shown on the screenshot below in order to enable this module.
- Then, click on it to enter its configuration module.
- Choose a position for the module and make sure its status in set Published.
Adding a new Team Member
Initially, you’ll find the configuration module to add the very first team member next to your eye.
- Under the Module tab, fill the required information of the team member like the screenshot below.
- Under the Module Assignment tab, select the page Only on the page selected from the drop-down menu and select your desired page to show the module on.
- Under the Module Style tab, select a layout style for the module, define number of columns in which you want to show the module and choose a style for the images of the team member.
- Finally, save the settings by simply clicking on the Save button.