Go to our site’s download page and download Xpert Instagram.
- Go to Extensions > Manage > Install
- Under the Upload Package File, select the downloaded extension file and click Upload & Install to install it successfully. You’ll get a successful installation message after a while if everything is done correctly.
Published and Position Assigned
- Go to Extensions > Modules
- Find the Xpert Instagram module. Open the module, assign it to your desired module position, and publish it.
- Follow this guide to create an Instagram app.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps
- Create App and select the app type
- Now Set Up the product Instagram Basic Display
- Now Verify the app and fill up the required fields from the Settings > Basic
- Now Add your Instagram id (username) in the User Token Generator under Products > Instagram Basic Display > Basic
- Now go to your Instagram Account and accept the request to the Settings > Apps and Websites > Tester Invites
- Now generate the token from the User Token Generator under Products > Instagram Basic Display > Basic of your Facebook Apps
Instagram Username: Write your Instagram username
Number of Items: Enter the number for displaying photos
Desktop Columns: It is the number of photos in a row that will display on desktop devices
Tablet Columns: It is the number of photos in a row that will display on tablets devices
Phone Columns: It is the number of photos in a row that will display on phones devices
Padding: If you need space between photos, add padding in pixels. Ex: 5px
Image Size: Enter your max image size. Instagram brings high-quality images. You can control the quality as per your needs.
Cache Time: The maximum length of time in minutes for a cache file to be stored before it is refreshed.
Click on Save & Close.