- First, download the extension from your site.
- Go to
Extensions> Manage> Install
- Under Upload Package File tab, select the downloaded extension and click on Upload and Install.
Enable & Configuration
- Go to
- Find the mod_txgallery and click the pointed area like screenshot below in order to enable it.
- Now, click on it then a configuration module will appear.
- Under the Module tab, click on Image Gallery Items and add images as many as you want.
+ button allows you to add a new image.
- Click on the Save button after adding the images from the same window.
- Choose a position for the module.
- Select a position from the position drop-down menu.
Ensure that the Status is set Published
- Under the Menu Assignment tab, select the page in which you want to show the module.
- After successfully done all this, click on the Save & Close button at the top of the module and you are done.