Download & Installation
- First, download the extension from your site.
- Go to
Extensions> Manage> Install
- Under Upload Package File tab, select the downloaded extension and click on Upload and Install.
Enable & Configuration
- Go to
- Find the Xpert Gallery and click the pointed area like screenshot below in order to enable it.
- Now, click on it then a configuration module will appear.
- Enabled Debug : Enabling this option to show the message describing the exact problem me
- Email To : Define the email address to where you want your user's email will be sent.
- Success Message : Define the message that you want to show when user's email will successfully send.
- Fail Message : Define the message that you want to show when user's email will fail to send.
Enable Captcha : Allows enabling or disabling captcha.
- Set the module position.
Ensure that the status is set Published
- Under the Menu Assignment tab, select the page where you want to show the module.
Grow rapidly with our Joomla SEO service done by the veterans
With over 12 years of business and a vast array of Joomla templates and extensions, we know Joomla SEO better than anyone you could possiblly hire.Improve my ranking