ThemeXpert is going to launch a brand new section “Blog and Documentation” for adding another dimension to its well organized site and, more than that, to assist the customers with their queries and to inform them about fresh updates and upcoming products. And there will also be a dedicated parts about tutorials on different CMS such as Wordpress, Joomla!, Drupal etc. and documentation about its frameworks.
Your Expectations from Our Efforts
Primary purpose of this section is visitors’ and clients’ knowledge development about CMS, coding, latest technologies, designing, social media etc. Then we are eager to present news about other products, our upcoming themes and extensions and our concepts about technology and development.
- CMS tutorials: Today most of the experts advise their clients to create their websites on open source CMS platforms like Wordpress, Joomla!, Magento and Drupal. These are the leading names among thousands of CMS. Reason behind this fascinating advice is that they are totally economic and people do not have to know programming for managing a CMS based site. But the customization of these sites needs a little coding. That’s where we come in. We want to present you with information about custom theme development, coding procedures, installing plug-ins, beauty of scripting, power of CSS and DHTML etc.
- Designing and Development Guides: We intend to inform our visitors with ideas about newest designs. For that, we release our new documentation segment with user manuals on our themes and extensions.
- 3rd Party Products: We never consider anyone as enemy rather it is all of us together can build a better world. So visit our section about what the other product vendors are delivering to give you more excellent user experience on web.
- Social Media: It is the era of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, isn’t it? We have our lives divided into two parts, one online and another offline, don’t we? Many of us would like to accept the fact that our online social lives are more prominent than our regular lives. So know what your neighbors are thinking, visit our social media and see new videos, posts, blogs, notes published all around this one World.
- Product Reviews: A part dedicated to our regular clients, see what’s next. Features, new updates, integrations, color schemes etc. news will sure you make you anticipate about the upcoming masterpiece which are going to use on your site to boost it with a more refreshing look!
- Many more…: Well, we will be trying our best to spread our spectrum of this section to cover more subjects to reach the next levels. If you have suggestions, you are always welcome.
What are your Ideas?
Our attempt to present you our best. So if you are looking for this, enjoy our works. If you think we need to improve, change or eliminate styles or sections, let us know. It is you who is our primary concern more than anything.
Videos for easier learning
Videos are ways to learn and understand more effectively. We hope to expand your knowledge and improve your ways of learning with cool video tutorials. Keep in touch!
So there are more lessons to learn, more products to enjoy, more upcoming things to anticipate for! ThemeXpert will be the best place to view tutorials which should assist beginners to advanced learners, to know more about Wordpress, Joomla!, Magento, Drupal and other open source CMS, to grab the best designed tools and best equipped plug-in and much, much more. So why stay out of the crowd? Subscribe our mailing list and get up to date!