The best Joomla eCommerce component, DigiCom is working smoothly great and we’re really proud of it. We are really thankful, you guys are frequently appreciating our work and exploring latest updates of DigiCom. But whenever we ship any latest update of DigiCom, we carefully scan for new inconsistency, conflict, and deliberately try to keep our bird’s views on your comments, that you leave on emails as well as Gitter.
When we find new bug to fix or new features to develop, our DigiCom team members keep themselves busy to squash all the bugs and develop news features that cover all your expectation.
Similar to the previous updates, In this turn our team developed new features like RESTful API Implementation, event hook support, customer created event support, meta support for orders, dashboard, and download pages, and pagination and filtering support on order pages.
So, I personally recommend you to upgrade the current version of DigiCam to get the unified and best experience. Here are the details of changes in this release.
- Basic RESTful API support.
- Event hook supportc
- Customer created event support
- Meta support for Orders, Dashboard, Download pages.
- Pagination and filtering support on order page.
- Style removed for admin extended view.
- Control support for registered user template.
- Fix for template style.
- Upgraded gulp version.
- Fix in markup for product sidebar.
- Refactor customer admin panel to optimize and improve performance.
- Fix in pagination in product admin.
- Fix in router for Joomla tag RSS.
- Update query helper for adding prefix.
- Update user id on license, order, customer table to add help fix.
- com_digicom gup fix for failed copy site with media and site watch.
- Billing page chosen apply and fix for ajax state operation.
- Category view only show published item for admin too.
If you have any question and feature request, please join DigiCom official Chat Room to interact with core developers directly.